We make it our mission to protect high reliability supply chains through risk mitigation, logistics support increasing readiness throughout a systems lifecycle.
We aim to innovate supply chain risk mitigation solutions resulting in reduced risks and costs incurred in the sustainment of legacy systems.
What We Do
Secure Components protects high reliability supply chains by increasing readiness and reliability, while decreasing equipment downtime.
When seeking a source of supply, our customers rely on us to meet and exceed their quality requirements, including traceability and reliability.
With our AS9120 certified Quality Management System, we are a highly credentialed distributor of electronics, hardware, raw materials, mechanical and structural components serving Aerospace, Defense, Industrial, Medical, and Commercial Industries.
- Company Founded in 2008
- Certified to AS9120 in 2010
- First Company in the World Certified to AS6081 for Counterfeit Avoidance in 2013
- QTSL/QSLD DLA Approved to Supply obsolete Microcircuits and Semiconductors
- Completed more than 4,500 contracts for the DoD and DLA specifically for items unavailable on solicitation boards.
- Approved vendor for 5 of the top 10 defense contractors in America specifically to prevent line-down situations and mitigate counterfeit material from entering the supply chain.
- Audited and approved procurement partner to NASA supplying obsolete and legacy critical items.