N95 NIOSH Respirator
N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply
Model: DTC3W, DTC3X, DTC3B(FDA), DTC3Z, DTC3M-1(FDA)
NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-4335
*Stock Subject to Change
Dasheng NIOSH N95 approval filtering respirator with 3 layers, adjustable aluminum nosepiece and natural rubber head straps for occupation use.
Cautions and Limitations
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA-OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer to user's instructions and or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
20pcs per box
20 boxes per carton
400pcs per carton
Carton Size: 62x29x34cm
G. W/N. W: 5KG/4KG
Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacturer Co., Ltd
No.228 Shihui Road, Zhongshan Street, Songjiang
To protect ourselves due to documents being falsified and counterfeit, please fill out this below short form to be put directly in touch with Nathan Doron who will provide all documentation, for example; Certifications (FDA, CE), NIOSH Approvals, Test Reports and Traceability Docs.
Place An Order
Please click the below button to place an order